All About Us
Snowdonia Electrical Ltd. was launched as a family business in September 2019 to provide the reliable electrical contractor that turns up and does a quality job. We have a strong focus on excellent client communication & punctuality, and will see the job through to cheerful conclusion.
We understand the difficulties in getting work done to fit around your normal life. Our priority is to communicate effectively, turn up expectedly and to get things done professionally when you want them.
No job too small, no effort too great.
Accreditation means Quality
What does it actually mean to be a registered Electrical Contractor?
Being Part P registered (Full Scope), means you are legally allowed to:
- Undertake electrical installation work outside, in kitchens and in bathrooms
- Install a new domestic consumer unit
- Install new electrical circuits in a domestic house
- Conduct EICRs to enable rental or compliance for public buildings
Our MCS registration acknowledges our expertise and excellence in
- Installing Solar PV generation systems and accessing government generation grants
Our OZEV accreditation recognises the company's qualifications and processes enabling us to:
- Claim a £350 government grant towards your Electric Vehicle charge point with 3 years warranty on parts and labour.
Our business and the work that we do is audited annually to ensure the work we do is of the correct standard, with electrical work notified and certified as being installed correctly.
We offer a range of services in the North Wales area and will answer any enquiries promptly. We are always very happy to help.
Solar PV and Micro Hydro
We have branched out into renewables after persistent local interest. We offer a friendly local Solar PV and Micro-Hydro install and maintenance service. Love the Sun! Love the Rain!
Electric Vehicle Charging Points
We are approved installers of MyEnergi Zappi chargepoints that can redirect any unused electricity generated by your Solar PV or Hydro rather than export back to the grid. Our registration with OZEV can entitle you to a £350 grant towards the cost of a charging point.